hi...thanks a lot.i have a lot of item.if you like for buy any item with discount, you can contact me. Item will give discount if i have many stock.tq
Shipping and handling using Post Malaysia.
Asia (Normal Mail) Euro
Europe, America, Middle East, Africa(Normal Mail) Euro
Single set or Miniature Sheet(MS)(smaller envelope) – one set only. Up to 40 grams
FDC/Postcard/Coin/Note/patch or 2 sets/MS (small envelope) Up to 50 grams
Lot item Set/MS or Pair FDC,Postcard/Coin/Note/patch (medium Envelope) Up to 80 grams
Lot item no. 3 (medium Envelope) Up to 100 grams
Full sheets stamp or Lot item no. 4 (big envelope) Up to 130 grams
Full sheets with combine item no. 5 (big envelope) Up to 160 grams
Lot item no. 6 (bigger envelope) Up to 200 grams, 9" x 12.75" envelope), double flat cardboard
Lot item no. 7 (bigest envelope) More 200 grams, more than 9" x 12.75" envelope), double flat cardboard
1. REGISTERED MAIL: ADD 2.00 EURO from Normal Mail. Customer will be charged registered airmail unless customer specifically requests normal airmail and agrees to take the risk.
2. All item can combine with no charge. Worldwide buyers can pay via moneybookers/paypal or sent cash (your own risk).
6. Malaysia Buyers pay for RM5 registered up to 40gram / Poslaju RM8/12 or depends weight price if more 41g. Malaysia buyers pay to maybank/cimb account. Exchange trans will using worldwide exchange today send invoice about 1-7 days. If pay via PayPal, only accept for RM5 + 5% fees from total invoice.
3. Registered mail can be tracked online if this feature is provided by postal authority in your country.
4. Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyers responsibility. Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying. Not responsible for mail lost. Registered mail only offers limited compensation. Tracking no. will give if send via Registered Mail.
5. If you like to send via Services like FedEx, Skynet, DHL, City link, Poslaju, TNT, Nationwide, UPS, the pricing for shipping is different.
Shipping after payment
Payable by the buyer
Seller's country, Europe, North America, Central America, South America, Asia, Africa, Oceania
PLEASE FEEL FREE FOR SENT YOUR DISCOUNT. I WILL INFORM IF I CAN GIVE. There are 2 ways to get discount: 1) Skrill/Moneybookers Pay using Skrill/Moneybookers but you must log on to your Skrill/Moneybookers account and pay from there instead of via Delcampe. This is to avoid commission and thus we could provide discount to you.
2) Paypal Pay using Paypal but it must be via Personal Payment type. You must log on to your Paypal account and pay from there instead of via Delcampe. This payment type is not charged to a credit card, but deducted from Paypal balance. Usually sellers who receive payments have Paypal balance. Also, buyers who transfer their money from a bank account to their Paypal account have Paypal balance as well.
First, you should check whether you can send Personal payments. After clicking Send Money, you should notice there is a tab for Online purchase. Check whether you have another tab -- Personal payments. Please make sure to select Personal payments. You will then be asked the question: "This money is being sent as a: Gift, Payment Owed, Living Expense, Others?". Please select either Payment Owed or Others. Paypal will charge you minimal fees, 1-5% but the discounts we give you should be more than enough to cover this Paypal fees.