Start of the sale:
Wednesday, 13 December 2017 at 02:55
- Condition: * / - Year: 1923 - Catalogue: Michel, SG Sas : Number(s): 47-50, 44-7, 45-8 - Catalogue value: £15+
Shipping after payment
Payable by the buyer
Seller's country, Europe, North America, Central America, South America, continent.asia, Africa, Oceania
An invoice specifying the various possible forms of payment and methods of shipping will be sent immediately after the end of auction(s). Please avoid paying directly via PayPal or Moneybookers without having received first my invoice.
Generally, any payment should be made within the 1st week after the end of succesful bid(s). However, an extension of one week more is acceptable, but at the end of this 2nd week any item, awaiting for the pending payment, is usually put again on auction at fixed price.
Should these item(s) be sold to other buyer(s), the previous still pending transaction(s) will be cancelled under the clause "unpaid item(s)".
Shipping Methods & Postage / Packing / Handling fees
I offer the same P/P/H fees on combined purchases. Postage is the cost applied by the Post Office. Packing and Handling fees are extra minimum costs to partially cover my extra time consuming.
- Priority mail (Worldwide at Buyer's risk), from GBP 2.50 to GBP 18.00 depending upon the weight of the envelope and the destination region
- Registered mail (Worldwide, insured up to EUR 30.00), from EUR 5.50 to EUR 18.00 depending upon the weight of the envelope and the destination region
- Insured mail (Europe and Asia, fully insured), from EUR 10.00 to EUR 35.00 depending upon the amount insured and the destination region
- Express courier (Worldwide, fully insured), EUR 55.00
In order to meet PayPal protection rules towards both buyer and seller, shipping for purchases over 15€ shall be made by registered or insured mail (if applicable).
In order to meet PayPal protection rules towards both buyer and seller, shipping for purchases over 30€ shall be made by registered or insured mail (if applicable).
In many countries, shipping by insured mail is not allowed. In this case, shipping shall be made by registered mail at buyer's risk (partial compensation in case of loss or damage in the mail).
Sunday, 14 May 2006
- English (United Kingdom),
This seller does not yet have a presentation.
There are no questions yet..
No purchases yet. Be the first to buy!