Shipping and handling using Post Malaysia.
||Asia (Normal Mail) Euro
||Europe, America, Middle East, Africa(Normal Mail) Euro
||Single set or Miniature Sheet(MS)(smaller envelope) – one set only. Up to 40 grams
||FDC/Postcard/Coin/Note/patch or 2 sets/MS (small envelope) Up to 50 grams
||Lot item Set/MS or Pair FDC,Postcard/Coin/Note/patch (medium Envelope)
Up to 80 grams
||Lot item no. 3 (medium Envelope) Up to 100 grams
||Full sheets stamp or Lot item no. 4 (big envelope) Up to 130 grams
||Full sheets with combine item no. 5 (big envelope) Up to 160 grams
||Lot item no. 6 (bigger envelope) Up to 200 grams, 9" x 12.75" envelope), double flat cardboard
||Lot item no. 7 (bigest envelope) More 200 grams, more than 9" x 12.75" envelope), double flat cardboard
1. REGISTERED MAIL: ADD 2.00 EURO from Normal Mail. Customer will be charged registered airmail unless customer specifically requests normal airmail and agrees to take the risk.
2. All item can combine with no charge. Worldwide buyers can pay via moneybookers/paypal or sent cash (your own risk).
6. Malaysia Buyers pay for RM5 registered up to 40gram / Poslaju RM8/12 or depends weight price if more 41g. Malaysia buyers pay to maybank/cimb account. Exchange trans will using worldwide exchange today send invoice about 1-7 days. If pay via PayPal, only accept for RM5 + 5% fees from total invoice.
3. Registered mail can be tracked online if this feature is provided by postal authority in your country.
4. Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyers responsibility. Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying. Not responsible for mail lost. Registered mail only offers limited compensation. Tracking no. will give if send via Registered Mail.
5. If you like to send via Services like FedEx, Skynet, DHL, City link, Poslaju, TNT, Nationwide, UPS, the pricing for shipping is different.