Start of the sale:
Wednesday, 14 November 2018 at 06:26
This set of books - The Imperial Dictionary, English Technological, and Scientific was published in the year 1850 by Blackie & Son and is a rare first edition. Also included is the supplement which was published in 1856. Featuring beautiful hardback leather covers and illustrated throughout, these books are a very special piece of history and would make an excellent gift and sit well in any collection.
- Full Title: The Imperial Dictionary, English Technological, and Scientific
- Author: John Ogilvie
- Year of Publishing: 1850
- Place of Publishing: United Kingdom
- Format: Hardback
- Overall the books are in very good condition with some minor wear from age.
- The books are completely free of any pen/pencil markings.
- Please see the images for a good idea of the condition of the books
Shipping after payment
Payable by the buyer
Seller's country, Central America, Europe, North America, Oceania
We offer Free Shipping!
100% payment before shipment via PayPal.
We ship our items from the UK and also from Spain. The couriers we use are The Royal Mail (UK), Parcel Force (UK), and Correos (Spain) and Correos Express (Spain). For larger items we may use other couriers.
We aim to dispatch every order within 24 hours and the typical delivery times are as follows:
- UK & Europe: 2 – 3 working days
- USA & Canada: 5 – 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 7 – 10 working days
- UK & Europe: 5 – 10 working days
- USA & Canada: 10 – 15 working days
- Rest of the World: 20 – 25 working days
Please note that we cannot be held responsible for any delays caused by the courier or post office, though in the unlikely event that there is a delay, we will endeavour to help in any way we can.
Items may be returned within 14 days of delivery if they are damaged or do not match the description. Return postage to be paid by the buyer.
Wednesday, 14 November 2018
This seller does not yet have a presentation.
There are no questions yet..
No purchases yet. Be the first to buy!